Hello,
in Android Market exists Apps category named "Software library", what
is it? is it an apk in which i can put my application common code and
use it in other apps?

For example i create software library to parse xml from my server, i
called this software library "common.apk".
Now i want to create an application with UI that uses code from
common.apk, how i can do solve this?

I want to create a separate application modules (UI and logic) so i
can create several applications with different UI but same core. I
can't put common code in jar because i'd like to update common.apk to
upgrade all applications that are using it.

Thanks