Thanks, Miguel Morales.
When network disconnected,  the code will check right now. Yes, now start
the timer to connect periodically till it
connect successfully. It works.
After googling, Android has one manager, ConnectivityManager, can detect the
network information. So can check the available network
and reconnect it as soon as possible.
If Anybody who used it, can give me some more advise, I would appreciate
very much.