Hi,
I am facing a strange problem.
My app works fine in 2.1 (emulator + device). But, when I use 2.2
(both emulator + device) then there is an issue with the soft
keyboard.

There is a Activity in landscape mode in the app (use
android:screenOrientation="landscape").
There are two EditText in that Activity. But, soft keyboard is not
displaying for those. In fact, softkeyboard seems to apprear, but as a
bar in the bottom.
Please view the screenshot.

img821.imageshack[dot]us/img821/1839/screenshot4ab.png

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Sarwar Erfan

================
        <activity android:name=".PriceCalculator"
                android:screenOrientation="landscape"
                android:windowSoftInputMode="stateAlwaysVisible|adjustPan"
<----- tried different things here, did not work
                android:configChanges="orientation"
                android:label="Pricing Calculator">

                        <EditText
                                android:id="@+id/adhesiveUnitPrice"
                                android:inputType="numberDecimal"
                                android:imeOptions="actionDone|flagNoExtractUi"
                                android:layout_column="4"
android:gravity="right"/>