I don't see xhdpi mentioned anywhere in the documentation - I just
found a commit to AOSP from with the comment "Merge "xhdpi" into
froyo". Would it be possible to update the documentation to also
mention this density If froyo is indeed supporting this?
I can see mainly these following pages that describe the density
specific folders:
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/providing-resources.html#DensityQualifier
http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html