It's typical in Android apps for Activity (or closely held code, like small inner class helpers) to coordinate setting values in views, based on data stored in the activity.

However, sometimes it doesn't work well, such as when you have a custom View subclass that does more than display a piece of text or one of pre-defined images (that could be pushed by the activity):

This is exactly what the OP was asking about:

In my Activity,i will pass some co-ordinate values to the class that
extends View... In this class,i will draw an image and place points
over the image on the required co-ordinates...

I ran into the same thing in my app, implementing a "radar" view for active WiFi networks. The list is stored in the activity, and can change at any time, and the view needs to be reflect those changes:

http://kmansoft.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/snap-en-radar.png

There is also a Settings object, that controls, in particular, how the radar should be drawn.

To me, that's a good place to use an MVC-like pattern.

It seems cleaner than pushing multiple objects into the view, with a "set" method for each. My Activity subclass always has correct (up-to-date) data objects, and thus the view is guaranteed to also always get fresh up-to-date values.

-- Kostya