I've been trying to get http://ligonier.org to render correctly on
Android's Browser, but am running into a snag We recently moved all of
our CSS/JS/Images to Amazon S3, which apparently broke Android
rendering. The page renders just fine on iPhone and desktop browsers
(Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox). If I serve the media from the same
domain as the web server, it seems like the problem disappears.

Connecting my Moto Droid, enabling USB Debugging, and using logcat
gave me the following errors when visiting http://ligonier.org/?chris=false:

E/browser (17082): Console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token
ILLEGAL
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ligonier-static-media/mobile/modernizr-1.1.min.js?38f01067acbec9a35f04:1
E/browser (17082): Console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token
ILLEGAL
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ligonier-static-media/mobile/jquery-1.4.2.min.js?38f01067acbec9a35f04:1
E/browser (17082): Console: Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not
defined
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ligonier-static-media/mobile/plugins-compiled.js?38f01067acbec9a35f04:1
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ligonier-static-media/mobile/site-compiled.js?38f01067acbec9a35f04:1
E/browser (17082): Console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token
ILLEGAL
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ligonier-static-media/mobile/jquery.infinitescroll-compiled.js?38f01067acbec9a35f04:1
E/browser (17082): Console: Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not
defined http://www.ligonier.org/:34

There are definitely errors in this HTML, but it looks fine for
desktop browsers (Chrome included) and iPhone. I'm pretty baffled as
to what it's talking about.

Any ideas?