Nice, I enjoyed the part of content creation.  I'm going to keep your
suggestion of using a single bitmap with all the sprites instead of
individual images.
Although it's not terrible it does indeed have a performance impact.

Are you getting good performance using this approach with canvas alone?
In either case, good job.

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Ruben <ruben....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have just written an in-depth article covering the workflow of 2D
> game creation for Android with blender, based in my own experience
> with the game "Egg Savior". I hope you find it usefull.
> Feel free to share your knowledge and propose other alternatives to
> these ideas.
>
> http://organicandroid.blogspot.com/2010/11/creating-2d-games-with-android-and.html

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://developingthedream.blogspot.com/,