Thanks Gene, It was a lot of fun to make. I love the dancing android. It was
shot by David Dutton:
http://www.duttonfilms.com/2010/11/i-got-mikandi-like-a-g6-parody/  The
turn-around time was pretty incredible.

We are also looking for apps and games that contain intense violence. These
sorts of games would be excluded from Android Market, so MiKandi may fit the
bill for many android developers looking to expand revenue. There are not
that many of these types of games out there so it's a great time for app
developers to fill this niche.

Shane