That's not a running task list - it's a recent task list. I *think* there is
a flag you can set in the Intent when launching the activity to prevent it
from showing up in this list.

Look up Intent in the reference, the flag starts with FLAG_ACTIVITY_

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com