HI Friends,

I implemented facebook connect in android using facebook-android-sdk.
Most of the times I am getting error while i am publishing.

Less number of times publish is working fine.

Publish story window is opening good with What's on your mind text
box. When i am clicking on the publish button in the Publish story
window, i am getting error.

The error is constantly changing when i coming(clicking ) to next
time.

some of the the errors i have been seen in my application when i am
clicking in the publish button are.

Error Examples:
1.An error occurred with Holyplanets Connect.please try again later

2.An error occurred with WordpressBlog Connect.please try again later

3.An Error occurred with UFOS ON EARTH. Please try again later

How can i fix this error? If anybody knows please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran