Hi Dianne,

I'm not really sure why you brought this up again almost a year after I asked, but I guess it confirms that this will hardly be in 2.3 (eagerly waiting...), but I'll still keep hoping for something along these lines at some later stage.

The recent browser security hole sort of hints that this would be a good idea for experienced/paranoid users - I don't really see why the browser needs read access to my SD card (unless it is for caching which probably could be safely wrapped to a sandbox in some way)

                Just my few eurocents / Jonas