I got an email response from someone saying this could be due to the
surfaceview not being fully initialized for that 5% of the time I have
the problem. Does anyone have any insight to this, and what I can do
to test for this. There are no errors is logcat and traceviews seem
identical during good and bad runs. Please help.
Thanks