means u mean to say k user can update there SDK .
i was thinking that once any one purchases a cell phone with a
particular SDK , that will remain unchaged and we cant update the
same. means i was thinking that if a person bought a android 2.1
eclairs device then he will be using the same device without any
updates for lifetime with the same sdk.
please clarify . i know i am wrong, but need some more info about it.

Thanks
Atik