Thanks for your reply.
But the TelephonyManager doesn't provide enough information for us.
We really need to get more informaiton from the RIL layer.

We hope we can reuse the code we see. It seems the open source code
are just "read only". We cannot use it, neither rewrite it.

Our app runs on Windows Mobile too, where we can use the RIL lib
there.
I really hope Android can be more "developer friendly", but not only
"user friendly".