Hi, So what im trying to understand is the array adapter when you
create a listview. Im assuming the array adapter or adapterView parent
is like a basic array that creates an array of textviews if thats what
you want to create with your listviews. I'm just checking if thats
right becuase my main questions is how to access the seperate
textviews in the array. i got this method from the android library
getDropDownView but im not sure if thats the method i want to use for
this instance.