Hi Folks:

A user of my app has reported the following:

Phone: HTC Desire HD with Android 2.2 with lots of room on the card.
Android version 2.2
Baseband version: 12.28b.60.140eU_26.03.02.26_M
Kernal version 2.6.32.21-g66cfb7a
ht-ker...@and18-2 #1
Tue Oct 26 15:58:17 CST 2010
Build number: 1.35.762.2 CL277020 release-keys
Software number: 1.35.762.2
Browser version: WebKit 3.1

My App is set up to be installed to the SD Card if possible via my use
of the "preferExternal" setting in the manifest file and is installed
on the SD card for many of my users. However this is the second time
that someone with the HTC Desire has reported that they cannot get my
app to be installed or moved to the SD Card.

Can anyone shed some light on what might be happening here?

Thanks.