I've got a situation a lot of us do, where I have released a free
version and now need to make a Paid version of the same app.

As those who have tried will know, you can't change an app from Free
to Paid (a silly feature of the Market).

So, what I'm planning to do is release a "Plus" version that has more
features.

What are others doing to help direct users to their paid versions from
their Free versions?
I'n my case its an input method, so I have to be careful about how I
tell the user about the paid version with more features.

Comments?

- Brill Pappin