On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:04 AM, 川邊泰誌 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had tried to give the permission "android.permission.INTERNET",
> using telnet and execute a command "redir add tcp:400:400".
> But, same exception "A java.net.BindException" was thrown.

Does Android still adhere to the *NIX convention of only allowing the
root user to bind to ports 1-1024?  I'm not seeing anything in the
socket classes that is saying different, so I'm assuming this is the
case.  You might want to try binding your socket to a port above 1024
to see if that changes things.

Thanks,

Brian