I'm assuming that by a JPEG or PDF sketch of your apartment you mean an
image of either the architectural plan or elevation, or else some kind of 3D
sketch of the exterior or interior of the apartment.

I'm assuming that you know the location of your apartment and can thus
obtain its geocode manually, perhaps by using http://mapper.acme.com.

It's not clear what you want to obtain by reverse geocoding. You should
already know the address of your apartment, so what kind of nearby addresses
are you interested in?