Hi,

I am trying to do some validation in order to get the ipaddress only
if the wifi is connected and ip is available,

But strangely i am getting the cached ipAddress.

I tried the following but was not much helpful.

             System.setProperty("networkaddress.cache.ttl", "0");
            System.setProperty("networkaddress.cache.negative.ttl",
"0");

and

            Security.setProperty("networkaddress.cache.ttl", "0");
            Security.setProperty("networkaddress.cache.negative.ttl",
"0");

Regards,
Sandeep