On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Guillaume <guillaume.dele...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Okay but what about drawing order ? In the case of overlapping markers, you
> text will appear twice as it's draw after markers.
> Any solution for that ?

I haven't had to worry about that. If it's a major issue for you, you could
completely override the overlay draw method (don't call super) and draw the
images and text together at the same time. Basically redoing what the base
class does.

> I don't understand why there is no onDraw override possible in OverlayItem.

Because the maps API is a buggy, poorly documented, unsupported, half-assed
attempt at giving developers the bare minimum to do something maps-related
while Google keeps the good stuff for it's own Maps app.