Hi Xavier,

Also, all my projects now have errors like this:
[2010-12-07 14:09:48 - Search247Android] W/ResourceType( 3212): Bad
XML block: header size 143 or total size 10813636 is larger than data
size 0
[2010-12-07 14:09:48 - Search247Android] J:\Projects\workspace
\Search247Android\res\values\strings.xml:22: error: Multiple
substitutions specified in non-positional format; did you mean to add
the formatted="false" attribute?
[2010-12-07 14:09:48 - Search247Android] J:\Projects\workspace
\Search247Android\res\values\strings.xml:22: error: Unexpected end tag
string

Errors on all XML files referencing my strings.xml file follows.

The first error, I have no idea what that means since I haven't
modified any of my XML files.
The second error, I have one string in strings.xml file with this
value: <string name="search_num_details">%d results, showing page %d
of %d.</string> I guess this is the multiple substitution the error is
referring to?
The third error pertain to the same string in the second error.

I have already updated my PATH to point to C:/android-sdk-windows/
platform-tools but the error is still there.

Also, I am importing the Facebook library, and one of the files in the
library references the (library project's) drawable folder. After the
ADT and SDK update it is now throwing an error (R cannot be
resolved). :(

- Zarah.