I also get the same problem with the eclipse helios :

!ENTRY com.android.ide.eclipse.adt 4 0 2010-12-07 16:09:23.125
!MESSAGE Failed to export application
!STACK 0
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.ProguardResultException
at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.BuildHelper.runProguard(Unknown
Source)
at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.project.ExportHelper.exportReleaseApk(Unknown
Source)
at com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.project.ExportHelper$2.run(Unknown
Source)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)