so, it looks like i have to get Git and use git to download sources... and
it looks like i might have to download all the 2.1 gigs and leave it to my
IDE to figure out which exact file i need cuz i dont know which project i
need amongst the many projects listed on http://android.git.kernel.org/. Do
you know which projects I really need if i needed the API source code for
developing applications for the android platform?

Thank you