Hey,

I reported the issue that you linked to.  I'm trying to find a
workaround but have yet to see any possible way of getting things up
and running.  Anyone out there with any thoughts?  Or someone at
Google who can let us know the status of this?

I'm really hoping that someone just screwed up the emulator build and
that this won't affect the production builds...

tony