I would assume that the major driver behind what shows up in the
related tab is relevance by keywords in the name and description of an
app, but does anyone know specifically any other criteria behind
this?  I have an app that I release a little over a week ago that is
not showing up in the Related tab of any similar apps nor for apps
that show up in the Related tab for mine.  And, I have a much older
app that has been released for months that shows up just where I'd
expect it to.  I don't believe it has to do with ratings and downloads
because my premium app that does show up in Related has about 1/10th
the downloads of my newer one that isn't showing up, and all of them
are 4 stars and up.  I was pretty SEO minded with the description, so
the age of the app is the only limiting factor I can think of.  Thanks!