Guys, it is notorious that the only thing the Market console allows
you to do is post your app and update it.

It already has a lot of trouble doing this, don't expect anything else
from it.

The numbers you see are random at worth, hints at best.

The market console is a temporary-we'll make it better someday when we
have time-half baked-we need to ship tomorrow so do your best-one man
team effort-crapware :s

But hey as Google always says, it's free, so be happy you can at least
post your apps :D

We repeat out loud for everyone : DO NOT RELY ON THE NUMBERS, OR
ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER, IN THE MARKET CONSOLE. It is a waste of time
for you.

Yahel