This isn't how a public forum for developer communication works.

You post a specific problem, demonstrate the solutions you have tried,
then ask for help. If you want something done entirely for you, put
out an advertisement to hire someone that will work for money.

Also, I suggest googling "content provider android"

Good luck,
Casey