There's probably a few options, including these guys:
http://www.boku.com/
I ran into one of their staff a couple of weeks ago and asked what
their position on distributing in-app payment based apps in Android
Market was. That that was walking a thin line was acknowledged but
basically they consider it OK to distribute boku in-app-payment based
apps in Android Market. I am not so sure if that holds, but OTOH
Android Market might be losing out in the long run if they don't
support engagement based monetization models. At least where things
stand today, not many starting out dare not to have an engagement
angle to their monetization model. That's my perception anyways, hope
this helps.