Hi Kenneth,

The A-GPS service will be by default enabled in your phone. I mean it
will be pre-configured to a specific server address.

The Android framework goes for A-GPS by default unless you are in
airplane mode or data connection is not available. So, your app will
be using A-GPS by default and there is no separate API for using A-
GPS.

Thanks,
Deepak