Hi everybody,
           In my application I have a database which contains 3
tables. I am reading the database and show to the user using
SimpleCursorAdapter . like:

try
        {
                sampleDB =  this.openOrCreateDatabase(SAMPLE_DBNAME,
MODE_PRIVATE, null);
                System.out.println ("Inside try...");
                Cursor c = sampleDB.rawQuery ("SELECT _id,RoomName,
SwitchFullName FROM SwitchTable ORDER BY RoomName",null);
                System.out.println (c.getCount()+"%%%%");
                startManagingCursor(c);

                System.out.println ("After startManagingCursor(c))");
                                String[] columns = new String[] {"RoomName",
"SwitchFullName"};

                int[] names = new int[] {R.id.room, R.id.switch1};

                myAdapter = new SimpleCursorAdapter(this,
R.layout.roomswitchlist, c, columns,names);
                setListAdapter(myAdapter);

        }
        catch (SQLiteException se )
        {
                Log.e(getClass().getSimpleName(), "Could not create or Open
the database");
        }
}

my xml file is like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:orientation="horizontal"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent">
    <ImageView
        android:src="@drawable/icon"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    />
    <LinearLayout
        android:orientation="vertical"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <LinearLayout
            android:orientation="horizontal"
            android:layout_width="wrap_content"
            android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <TextView
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:text="Room Name: "
                android:shadowColor="#00ccff"
                        android:shadowRadius="1.5"
                        android:shadowDx="1"
                        android:shadowDy="1"

            />
            <TextView android:id="@+id/room"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:textColor="#00ccff"

            />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout
            android:orientation="horizontal"
            android:layout_width="wrap_content"
            android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <TextView
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:text="Switch Name: "

            <TextView android:id="@+id/switch1"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:textColor="#00ccff"

            />
        </LinearLayout>
    </LinearLayout>
</LinearLayout>

Now my problem is that it shows data like:

Image   Room Name:  Hall
               Switch Name: AC

Image  RoomName :Hall
              Switch Name: Fan

Image RoomName: Hall
             Switch Name: TV

Image  RoomName:  Bathroom
              Switch Name : Bulb

Image  RoomName: Bathroom
              Switch Name: CFL

But what I want is display all the switches in  a single room together
like:

Image RoomName: Hall
             Switch Name: AC
                                       Fan
                                       TV

Image  RoomName: Bathroom
              Switch Name: Bulb
                                        CFL

How to do this? responses are appreciated

Thanks