Hii,
       I am just trying to switch to next activity.Infact,anything written
in onClick() is giving error on call to setOnClickListener.
Here is code:
              button.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
                    public void onClick(View v) {

                                                Intent intent = new
Intent(Login.this, ForgetPassword.class);
                                               startActivity(intent);
                    }
                });