Okay, so I'm working with developers to design an app and I am curious
if this is possible. No need to tell me how to do it, because I
wouldn't understand anyways. I'm just curious if it is in the realm of
possibility with the amount of freedom google gives.

If you go into the phone settings, there are a bunch of options like
sound, display, wireless control, etc that you can change. If my
application required that the phone have bluetooth enabled to work for
whatever reason, is it possible to enable it when the application is
started and remain on (unable to turn it off from the phone settings)
for the required duration of however long it is needed within the
application? Does google give you the freedom to "lock" phone settings
like that? If not, is it possible to not lock the setting, but at
least turn it on when the application requires it and possible send a
notification when it is turned off that a certain application requires
that setting to be on? Just curious as my developers are learning as
well and I dont want to bother them with my wandering mind.