Hey everyone,

we just released a preview of ADT 9.0.0 that fixes some of the issues
you all have.

See http://tools.android.com/download.

Make sure you know this is dev version, not a final, fully-tested,
public release.

Hope this helps.

Xav

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:24 PM, XanXa <xanxamob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. I have moved a TextView with Style into a linearLayout and the
> TextView loosed the style.
> 2. When I try to use an empty LinearLayout I can't add any child (I
> have to put Layout width and heigth).
> 3. It's so difficult put the view where you want using only the editor
> and always modify the rest of views.
> 4. The ctrl+z work bad and strange, sometimes do things I didn't.
>

> I didn't like the up and down arrows and neither the + and - buttons
> but they made their job, Why not keep them until the drag is ready?.
> Finally I think I'll going to use the XML editor for a while.
>
> Nevertheless, I know the old editor was awfull and slow to use and we
> needed a new Layout Editor powerfull and easier to use. We must work
> hard to make this new Android Layout Editor more stable and usable.
>
> (Sorry about my English)
>
> On 13 dic, 16:35, Julie Andrews <julieonli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:41 PM, niko20 <nikolatesl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Ok, the new layout editor is fancier and all but no more properties
>> > window? I have to right click to set properties now? And many times
>> > the right click menu does not function correctly either, like it will
>> > be missing sub menus, etc. I want my properties list back!
>>
>> > -niko
>>
>> > --
>>
>> --
>> Juliehttp://www.sirsainfo.in/<http://t>http://tradinglogically.blogspot.com<http://tradinglogically.blogspot.com>http://vikitionary.blogspot.comhttp://gandhi-the-man-of-millenium.blogspot.com/

Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead
Google Inc.

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!