I'd like to put in a vote for "one attribute per line", and options for line breaks immediately after the view tag, and after the last attribute value, as well as how far attributes are indented (relative to view tag vs. below the first attribute tag).

This is my personal preference (I edit my layouts in XML):

<TextView
android:id="..."
android:layout_width="..."
android:layout_height="..."
/>

These options would also allow for Zsolt's preferred way.

And, Xavier, thank you for doing this.

-- Kostya