Yes, I've dropped from 3 to 4 and then today to 7 in my category
(Finance).  Which is understandable, as my sales have essentially been
halved.

My free app downloads seem to be fine, it's just the conversion from
free to paid went from about 12.5% to about 7%.

The one thing I noticed is that when I search for "checkbook", only my
free app shows up and the paid one is MIA, even though the
descriptions are all but identical and they both contain that word.