As the subject says, i have quite a few questions i was hoping to get
an answer too:

1) Displaying math notations: There seems to be no support for
displaying math equations. How can we handle this? Generating an image
on server and sending it to the app seems like a hammer for a fly? I
tried adding <sup></sup> which shows superscripts but we cannot use
&radic for square roots. Any insights are deeply appreciated.

2) What is the most efficient way to handle relational data? The
dictionary example puts stuff in a text file and populates it in
sqllite db at runtime, this seems very counter intutive, what is the
reason for that and why can't we copy the DB and store it as some
example on the web suggest? What are the performance implications?

3) Best solution for hosting services (any free ones)?