Hi Guys,

Need your help again.I am getting byte[] from onPreviewFrame(byte[]
data, Camera arg1).Now i am transferring each frame through TCP to my
System and then write a JPG file with that byte[].But when i open this
JPG file it says that invalid JPG file.Moreover,when i send the same
byte [] from PictureCallback jpegCallback = new PictureCallback()
method and then write a JPG file on my PC ,it works fine.

I know its a kind of encoding issue,actually byte[] which i get from
onPreviewFrame is byte array of compressed image data.

I can only transfer this byte array of compressed image data through
TCP from my Phone to PC.But i want to decode this data once i get this
on PC.Can you guys please help me how should i proceed.

I would be very grateful for any kind of help.

Best regards,
ZAI