Hi,

I have a game app that I'm working on. I've already published a
version on Android Market. I've heard about the google analytics jar
from the following sites.

http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/12/analytics-for-android-apps.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FhsDu+%28Android+Developers+Blog%29

http://code.google.com/mobile/analytics/docs/android/

I have installed the jar as a library in my app on eclipse, and now I
need some advice before I put another version of the app on the
android market. On the google code site it's stated that:

"You must indicate to your users, either in the application itself or
in your terms of service, that you reserve the right to anonymously
track and report a user's activity inside of your app. Your use of the
Google Analytics SDK is additionally governed by the Google Analytics
Terms of Service, which you must agree to when signing up for an
account."

How should I go about notifying my users that I'm making a change to
the app that involves tracking usage with Google Analytics? I already
have a Google Analytics account, and so I believe I have already
agreed to the 'Terms of Service".

So the question is, how do I notify my users that I'm using Google
Analytics?

Thanks