> Do not confuse the Android *platform* with the Android *Market*

I don't.

But part of the success of the platform should come from apps made by
developpers who tries to cope with the piece of junk that is the
market, the piece of junk that is the documentation, the non-existing
piece of junks that are communication channels between google and
Android developpers.

But despite all of this, the growth of the Android *platform* is
incredible.

Bottom line : Why should they care.

My apps are free and I'm not trying to make a living of Android dev,
but some are trying and it's downright insulting from Google to push
untested updates that breaks everything on people who spent a year or
more working on an app and its reputation.

Anyway, that's my last rant on the subject. When you surf on someone
else's business, you should expect to be treated like a parasite :D

If someone from the market can make the delete link from the
screenshots actually remove the screenshots in a reliable and
reproductible way it would be nice, if not well you know...Happy
holidays anyway :D

Yahel