You could try running "adb logcat" from your computer's command line. That
would tell you if it's the device or Eclipse that is the problem. If the
device's logcat works, you will see lots of output, not just your
application's. All tags should be enabled by default.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com