It is best if you just use Eclipse and let it take care of this for you when
you run the app.

If you really don't want to use eclipse, use the "adb install" command from
the desktop command line.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.