Hi all,

          I have stored data in database. Now I am displaying that
data as a list now I want the name of list item that I have selected.
How to do this? Here is my code

public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
    {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        Bundle extras = getIntent().getExtras();
        if(extras !=null)
        {
                value = extras.getString("roomName");
                sw = getSwitchNameArray(value);
        }
        setListAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
                android.R.layout.simple_list_item_multiple_choice,
sw));

        final ListView listView = getListView();

        listView.setItemsCanFocus(false);
        listView.setChoiceMode(ListView.CHOICE_MODE_MULTIPLE);

        listView.setOnItemClickListener(new
ListView.OnItemClickListener() {

                        @Override
                        public void onItemClick(AdapterView<?> arg0, View arg1,
int arg2,
                                        long arg3)
                        {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                                System.out.println ("User checked boxes");
                                ListView lv = getListView();
                                int listItemCount = lv.getChildCount();
                                for( int i=0;i<listItemCount;i++ )
                                {
                                        System.out.println

                                }

                        }
        });

    }

public String[] getSwitchNameArray(String rn)
    {
                   // return array of string
    }

How to get name of selected checkbox items?