Can you clarify what you mean by "pulling in imagery"?

Or in the immortal words, "What are you really trying to do?"

On Nov 20, 2008 10:29 AM, "Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am looking for a way to change which Google server our Android app
will look too when pulling in imagery. We have an Enterprise Google
server purchased from Google that will serve up imagery. Does anyone
know of anyway to get Android pointing to that server instead of the
public Google server?

Robert