Yes....everyone in Korea who has ever written an App appears to have
released it to every market in the world.

I would much prefer if Google actually nominated Local Language(s) for
each Market and Automatically dumped all Apps not Localized to those
languages into a new 'Foreign Language' category.

Apart from helping to clear out the crud, it would encourage
developers like myself to stop tinkering around and do some proper
Localizations for non-English Markets.