Galaxy 3?
We have a Samsung Galaxy S (bought from South Korea). It originally came
with Android 2.1
Last week I updated it to Android 2.2. I just went to Samsung website,
downloaded Samsung Kies (Its samsung's desktop manager, similar to Nokia's
PC Suite). I found option to upgrade firmware there.

Not sure whether this firmware update was only for Korean Samsung Galaxy S
or not. BTW, I dont live in Korea, I live in Bangladesh. The device was
brought by a friend of mine who visited Korea.

Regards
Sarwar Erfan