After testing MyLocationOverlay a little I am under the impression it
is following the strategy of selecting the "best" location provider
following the Maps app strategy. This means, If GPS is enabled by the
user, the preferred location provider will be GPS, selected in
preference to wireless network-based location.
I would like to change this around without burdening the user with
having to manually turn off the GPS-based location provider, but could
not find API calls to MyLocationOverlay to change the provider
criteria; any ideas?