Hi,

ListView was designed and implemented to perform at the same speed
with 10 items or with several thousand (and more) items. You are
probably doing something wrong in the way you load your values in the
list adapter. Without knowing how your application works, it is not
possible to help you though.

--
Romain Guy
www.curious-creature.org