Hello,

I'm using Eclipse ADT and have created a standard Android project (using the
ADT wizard to do so). I would like to be able to browse from my source code
into the source code for any Java class inside android.jar.

I've downloaded the source code for the Android base Java APIs (git tag
"android-1.0" of repo /platform/frameworks/base). But when I attempt to
attach source to any class found in android.jar, I get the following
message:

"The JAR of this class file belongs to container 'Android Library' which
does not allow modification to source attachments on its entries."

(To see the above message, just place the cursor in your source editor on
any Android class name and hit F3.)

Any ideas on how I can set ADT up so that I can browser the source for
classes inside android.jar?

Thanks!