Dear all,

I am new to android, I downloaded android source code from the
http://source.android.com/  built it. I also downloaded the android SDK for
my development platform (I am using Ubuntu).

I made the development environment up . I can playback some audio files in
the music player. But i am wondering how to play back the video files.
because i cant see any media player in the android emulator to playback mp4
or 3gp files.

Is there anyway to check the out put logs of the of the media player
(Application and middleware) ? any setting needs to be done ? Please
clarify.

Regards
Girish